1. Who we are: We are CALT Dynamics Limited of unit D3, Network Enterprise Park, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow. You can contact us at this address by post or by email at email@example.com.
In circumstances where CALT Dynamics Limited controls personal data by deciding why and how that personal data is processed, CALT Dynamics Limited is the "Data Controller". Any entity or person that processes personal data controlled by CALT Dynamics Limited and does so on behalf of CALT Dynamics Limited, is a "Data Processor". Data Processors may include third party service providers engaged by CALT Dynamics Limited (for example communications/IT providers). Where CALT Dynamics Limited appoints a Data Processor, we will ensure that appropriate contractual protections are in place in accordance with the applicable Data Protection laws.
As part of our commitment, we strive to protect the privacy of those who interact with our services including visitors to our Website. You can navigate the majority of our Website without giving us any personal information which identifies you (personal data). However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide you with information or services you want to receive from us.
2. The lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with:
A. For clients and people who view and interact with our website, we process data:
- to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form - to sign up to our newsletter when you request subscription through our website - to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us - to notify you about changes to our services - to comply with our legal obligations
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our business as well as our legitimate interest in marketing and promoting our services. We always include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
We may share this data with third parties (e.g. our group companies, third parties who provide a service to us such as our external case management or IT provider). They may only process this data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose.
B. For our potential clients, we process data:
- in order to market our services - to provide you with updates and newsletters to which you have subscribed
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests in promoting our services. We always include an unsubscribe button (or other means of unsubscribing) in our marketing communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
We share information such as your name and email address with e.g. our marketing consultants or newsletter services provider who sends out our newsletters. These providers are not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf.
C. Members of the Media, Social Media Users and Stakeholders that we liaise with in respect of our services, we process data:
- in order to market our services - to provide you with updates and newsletters to which you have subscribed
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in representing our clients.
We may share this data with third parties including our service providers (e.g. IT provider or marketing service). Our service providers may only process the data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose.
D. For employees and independent contractors (and where relevant programme and work product contributors/participants), we process data:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us - to comply with our legal obligations and keep proper records for tax purposes
The legal bases on which we process personal data of our employees and contractors (which includes in the manner described above are:
- where any such processing is necessary for the performance of your employment or contract with us; - our legitimate interests in conducting our business in a responsible and commercially prudent manner. We will not process your personal data for these purposes if to do so would constitute an unwarranted interference with your own interests, rights and freedoms; - to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and - in limited circumstances, your consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), and in which case, you can withdraw your consent at any time;
The legal bases on which we collect, process and transfer special categories of data relating to you (e.g. health data) in the manner described above are:
- where such processing is necessary to comply with our obligations or exercise our rights under employment and social security and social protection law and contract; - to enable you to exercise your rights under employment and social security and social protection law; - where such processing is necessary to assess your working capacity; and - in limited circumstances, your explicit consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), and in which case, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may share this data with third parties including our service providers (e.g. IT provider, payroll provider, accountant, legal advisors). Our service providers may only process the data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose.
We may also share certain parts of this data with our clients and other persons that you will liaise with in the course of your employment or contract (or where relevant programme or work product contribution/participation).
We are also required to share certain parts of this data with competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
E. For job applicants, we process data:
- to recruit new employees - to ascertain your suitability for a specific role
We share the information you provide in your application with our contracted recruiter in order to make a shortlist of candidates. This recruiter is not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf. We may also send you emails about your application through our email service provider.
We will retain this data for one year after the initial application or sooner, where applicable, should you exercise your right of erasure.
3. The Information We Collect and Process:
CALT Dynamics Limited collects and processes two basic types of information:
- Personal Data: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another or enables you to be individually identified or contacted (for example, names, e-mail addresses and other contact information). This information is voluntarily provided to us by you when you interact with us via our services (including our website) and is used by us for the purpose of responding to user submissions and fulfilling requests for further information about our services. We may also receive your personal data from publicly accessible sources or third parties in which case you are entitled to know the identity of the third party furnishing us with same. - Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how website visitors use our website. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to website visitors and clients. - Information you voluntarily provide to CALT Dynamics Limited . We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide, for example, when you use our “contact us” feature, sign up for a newsletter, set up a voluntary user profile to post content within our forums or interactive features. Examples of such personal data that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address and email address. Under such circumstances you consent to our use/processing of the data you provide consistent with this policy. - Other information CALT Dynamics Limited collects/processes: Our website may use technologies such as “cookies” to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial websites that allow small text files to be sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the website. Every time you visit the website, our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the website, and your browser and operating system. We may also use third party analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to analyze activities on the website and use of the webite. You do not need to enable cookies to visit the website; however, some parts of the website and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. Some CALT Dynamics Limited cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file. CALT Dynamics Limited cookie files do not contain personally identifiable information.
4. The Way We Use Information:We store the personal data you provide in a secure systems in order to provide you with the information, products, and/or services you request and may be used to provide you with additional information about our services we believe may be of interest to you or to enable the performance of contract to which you are a party. The information is stored for a time period and relevant to specific circumstances for which it was collected unless, where applicable, you request that it be removed. The information you provide us will be shared with CALT Dynamics Limited employees and service providers only to the extent necessary to administrate our systems and/or accommodate your request.
For example, if you provide your name, mailing address, telephone and/or email address and request more information about CALT Dynamics Limited services or products, this information will be shared with appropriate CALT Dynamics Limited personnel to fulfil your request. This information will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties without your consent. We use non-personal data and aggregate information about the use of the website to improve the navigation, content, and design of the website. This information may include, for example, the most and least requested pages, analyzing traffic regarding specific features, and the number of users from different locations, among other things.
CALT Dynamics Limited will not sell or distribute personally identifiable information collected from you outside of CALT Dynamics Limited without your consent (subject to the limited exceptions stated in this policy or where permitted by law).
Social Media Pages: Content such as messages and photographs, that are posted on social media pages on which CALT Dynamics Limited has a presence may be made publicly available and may be used in connection with the operation and promotion of our social media pages and services.
6. Interactive Areas
Where the website provides interactive areas, such as chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its users. You are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. We strongly recommend that you do not use your personal data as your user name and do not post any personal data in these interactive areas, since such information will be publicly available. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board or other forum. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
7. Data Security
CALT Dynamics Limited understands that the safety of your personal data is extremely important to you. Accordingly, CALT Dynamics Limited uses reasonable technological, physical and other measures to keep your personal data protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. Due to the nature of the Internet and related technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data and CALT Dynamics Limited expressly disclaims any such obligation. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk.
8. Children’s Privacy
CALT Dynamics Limited understands the need to protect the privacy of children. Our website is not intended for use by individuals under 16 years of age. CALT Dynamics Limited does not knowingly collect or maintain personal data from children under the age of 16 at our website.
9. Links to Other Websites
Where our website contains links to other websites. CALT Dynamics Limited is not responsible for any websites that it does not own or operate. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites that you link to from our website, as we cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices.
10. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
11. Notification of Changes
12. Your rights relating to personal data
As an individual person, you have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data - you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data. - Right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete. - Right to erasure - you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten. - Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing - you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes. - Right to data portability - you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. - Where the furnishing of your personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, we may not be able to perform the contract between us without such data. - Automated decision-making and profiling - we do not use any personal data for the purpose decision making based solely on automated processing.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal. If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can attempt to rectify the situation. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Contact details for the Irish Data Protection Commissioner’s Office are as follows: Data Protection Officer, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, Ireland Website: www.dataprotection.ie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +353761104800